Hey Hots and Fits!
How is this week going? I just got some pretty disappointing news 5 minutes ago and figured the only way to distract myself was to blog or watch telenovelas. Since the telenovelas are still loading…
Anyways, I think I might be in love with the workouts on Fitness Magazine. They are a-mazing. Well, I did two thus far, one cardio and one strength, but I got a whole list waiting…unlimited choices!!
It was totally kick-ass!!
- Mover: Foosball Kick
- Shaper: Stork Stand with Curl
- Mover: Sidestep Squat with Row
- Shaper: Reverse Lunge with T-Raise
- Mover: Cancan Kickback
- Shaper: Woodchop Plie
- Mover: Hands-Up Front to Rear Lunge
- Shaper: Modified Weighted Hundred
- Mover: Iron Mountain Climber
- Shaper: Wringer
*Movers – using 2- to 5-pound weights *Shapers – using heavier 6- to 10-pound weights
I know I will feel my core tomorrow!
Anyways, I have to keep this short and simple because its Sukkot today and this casa is Jewish
On the menu for tonight (and here I am sitting and contemplating and I just want to lose the bulge!)
- Peanut butter chicken drums
- Potato wedges in sour cream and garlic sauce
- Potato Puree
- Zucchini casserole