Megan Fox – Transformers Diet Plan
As promised, following our post on Megan Fox’s Transformers Workout Plan, we now give you her diet.
Again, The Hot and Fit KNOWS that all claims from celebs and/or their kick-ass trainers should be considered carefully and not be fully believed. Why? Cause they would never tell us what they REALLY do eat or how hard they really train.
And you know what? We don’t believe the Jessica Alba style bullshit that she eats what she wants and is “naturally thin”!
Ight enough bitching, back to Megan now
Megan eats whole food sources instead of processed foods and avoids grains. This is similar to what many people call the "Paleo Diet". Which is similar to eating like our ancestors.
- Avoid Grains: Hunters and Gatherers ate fruits and vegetables as their carbohydrates. The human body was meant to eat fruits and vegetables, not grains.
- Lot’s of Natural Sources of Protein: Things like nuts, eggs, and meat is a great source of protein.
- Fats Are Good For You: Yes, you heard it right. Megan Fox’s diet had a good amount of fat. She ate an ounce of almonds and a few eggs ever day while preparing for her role in Transformers.
We also learned that she used some sort of cleansing vinegar diet, because her diet plan is occasionally erratic and she is an irregular exerciser:
“It’s just water and raw apple cider vinegar, and it just cleans out your system entirely,” 22 year old Megan Fox explains. “It will get rid of, for women who retain water weight, from your menstrual cycle and all that, it gets rid of it really fast.”
“I’m not one for dieting or exercising, ‘cause I’m lazy and I have a really big sweet tooth, so I have to do cleanses every once in a while ‘cause of the amount of sugar I take in.”
the hot and fit says:
- Megan is in her early 20s. Which means that right now she can screw around (and trust, us we have done that) with her diet and exercise, but later on in her life she won’t be able to
- that said, us at The Hot and Fit do not believe in extreme diets. It is a change in lifestyle requiring consistency
- Avoid grains? Thanks, but not thanks. We like REAL carbs
- The whole cleanse thing sounds weird but we know it is so popular. If we give it a shot we will let you know what we think