AnnaLynne McCord: Self Magazine
Just a clarification: we are not huge fans!
So what does she do?
Well, not too many details, but she does demonstrates an eight-minute total-body workout from Barry’s Bootcamp in Los Angeles. She said,
“My schedule can be so hectic that a fun, short workout like this is perfect for me…I loved it!”
According to Barry’s Bootcamp if you do the workout four times a week you will build lean muscle mass because of the short burst of moves that are changing every 30 seconds to a minute. Here are a few highlights of the workout:
- Lunge and Curl with 2.5-5 kg dumbbells for one minute
- Leaping Lunges for one minute
- Tricep Kick Backs with 2.5-5 kg dumbbells for 30 seconds each arm
- Knee Drive, 30 seconds each leg
- Squat Presses with 2.5-5 kg dumbbells for for one minute
- Plank Row with weights, one minute each arm (This one is a challenge!)
- Running Plank for one minute
- Jump Squat for one minute